Our tax planning workbook for 2024 is now available for download. With this calculator you can –
- Update YTD profit to include missing items and to exclude non P&L items.
- Project YTD profit to the end of the financial year using one of three options.
- Make tax reconciliation adjustments to that projected profit to calculate taxable/net income.
- Explore tax planning opportunities and calculate tax payable by all entities and individuals in the client group.
- Account for tax on deductible payments by client to associated entities or individuals.
- Account for contributions tax and Division 293 tax on deductible super contributions where applicable.
- For discretionary trusts, view the marginal tax rate for beneficiaries and income available at that rate.
- Calculate tax saved or deferred from tax planning.
For a demonstration of this calculator in action go to the video on our YouTube channel. Make sure that your quality setting in YouTube is HD.