There has been a complete rebuild of the site with the following new features –
- Larger screen space and font size, along with an improved layout, for easier viewing.
- Calculations, Forms & Letters are now displayed in tables which can be sorted and searched.
- Each Calculation, Form or Letter is assigned to a category and can be displayed as a group in the table when sorted or on their own when you search for the category name.
- ATO News can now be searched.
- Calculations for each year are now displayed in a compressed format with one line per calculation.
- Full details about each calculation and suggestions for use are now shown in “About Each Workbook” in the Calculations menu.
- Letters are now contained in a downloadable Microsoft Word file.
- Foreign exchange rates are now shown in a table which can be searched to display that country’s rates only.
- The Library and Websites modules have been given a makeover with easier access via an alphabetical index of links.