This is a non-expiring monthly budget for use by your clients in managing their personal finances. The workbook has been protected but without a password. We recommend that you review this budget, make any changes to accommodate your preferences, including adding your practice name and/or logo and then use a password to protect the budget worksheet before giving it to your clients.
The features of this budget include –
- A flowchart demonstrating best practice in managing personal finances;
- Inbuilt formulas for payment patterns will enable automatic allocation of income and expenses across the twelve months;
- Income or expenses with erratic frequency can be entered directly to the months involved;
- Separate tracking of bills and personal spending;
- Calculation of a weekly spend amount to help contain out of control spending;
- Projection of the balance of the “Bills” account to reveal any shortfalls in monthly funds;
- The actual balance of the “Bills” account for any month can be entered to make projections for future months more meaningful;
- The ability to add a buffer (based on a multiple of your monthly provision) to provide for any interruption to your income or to cover individual monthly shortfalls;
- A completed annual budget can be copied within the workbook for future reference and the current budget can then be updated with details for the new year; and
- When customising this workbook for your practice, you can change the colour theme (Page Layout/Themes) to match your logo or practice colours. You will need to unprotect both worksheets to change the colour theme and it is important that both sheets are then protected again with a password.
Calculations/Budgets & Projections/Budget – Personal